Traditional Culture Experience Tour
Organizer: Korea Tourism Organization
About this Program
We invite you to the newly-selected traditional culture experience tour program in 2018 in the spring vacation week of Korea!
We are waiting for you to apply for a visit to Danyang, Chungcheongbuk-do, Gyeongbuk Goryeong, Gyeongbuk Nutrition’s beautiful sightseeing spot, and Korean traditional culture experience.
Hosted by the Korea Tourism Organization.
Traditional Culture Experience Tour Program Monitoring Tour
What is the Traditional Culture Experience Tour?
Through the promotion of newly selected traditional culture experience contents in 2018,
It is a tourism program for pilot testing that can commercialize it and supplement and develop the program through monitoring.
– April 29 (Sun) ~ April 30 (Mon) Gyeongbuk Nutrition
Food Dimibang and Jejyeokyeon etiquette: food demi-bomb cooking experience, doodle village sightseeing, Changmyeong culture experience, food Dimibang traditional cuisine experience, local food tour
– May 4 (Fri) – 5 May (Sat) Gyeongbuk Goryeong
Aging Mysterious Daegaya Travel: Daegaya Theme Tour, Royal Tomb Experience (Daejae Culture Experience), Daegaya Tombstone Trekking,
Gaya town, gayageum making experience, Daigaya arboretum tour, ceremony, local restaurant visit.
– May 4 (Fri) – 5 May (Sat) Chungbuk Danyang
Chungbuk Danyang – Goguryeo Ondal and Pyeonggang story: Goguryeo wedding ceremony, food tasting, Ondal and peace, Goguryeo traditional marriage ceremony,
Manchunha Skywalk, Danyang Kangdo Island Tour, Sungwon Garlic Meditation, Onand Cave Tour, Local Food Tour.
– All three events start from Seoul.
– 1 night and 2 days program
– Detailed schedule and program are available only to the selected participants (schedule can be changed)
I am looking for someone who will write their travels faithfully after the trip, rather than a lot of followers. So at least you can support your friends. ^^ ***
– After the sightseeing, the traveler should write about 1000 characters (about A4 half-size) and upload it to the SNS of the person with the photograph.
– About 20 members of Korean society who are excellent in social media (Instagram, Facebook, Blog)
– Participants interested in Korea sightseeing
– Participants who want to promote their domestic travel with their travels
– Power blogger for foreigners who can speak Korean 0 (Social media required)
April 9, 2018 – Wednesday, April 25, 2018
** If there are many applicants, it may be closed early.
Obligations for participation:
– Korean traditional culture experiential and sightseeing trips * Submit at least 2 pieces of information about 1000 characters (about A4 size) to your SNS and submit URL
– Submission of survey questionnaire for the development of experiential tourism program
– This program must be present if you are selected as a minority.
Inquiry: Culture Us (www.culturus.co.kr)