Mission Game Cooking Class
at Korean Traditional Market
About this Program
Learn how to make Korean Traditional Food at Seoul Songpa, SaeMaEul Market!
With Game and Missions!
You might become the winner!!
Hosted by Seoul Metropolitan Government.
MISSION GAME COOKING CLASS at Korean Traditional Market
1 night 2 days (26-27 DEC)
1. When is it?
Choose 1 day from:
– December Wed 13th (4pm-7pm), Seat available
– December Thurs 14th(4pm-7pm), Seat available
– December Fri 15th (4pm-7pm), Sold out
– December Sat 16 th (11am-2pm), Sold out
** Only 15 person in 1 class so please hurry for register. (It’s in order of arrival but if we have too many people from 1 nation, that nationality could be closed earlier)
2. What is the program?
– We will make you into 3 teams ( You can come alone or with friends and also make new friends!!)
– Mission will be go shopping together and decide what kind of special version of food you’re going to make together!
– There are fun missions while shopping too!!
– Learn how to cook Kimbap and TangPhyengChae!
3. Who can join?
– Foreign passport holders in Korea
– Who have social media page (facebook or instagram or weibo)
– Who will take attention to all our notice and mission in detail.
Please arrive on time without being absent! ( It’s limited seat program, 15 seats only per class, we can’t have any absent )
4. What is my duty?
– Publish on your social media to introduce about the traditional market and the program.
– Surprise gift to the winner team
– All free of charge: including shopping.
– Many other gifts from Seoul government
5. How Can I Apply?
Click the Register Here button below to register, (you can choose only 1 class! Remember which date you choose)
and we will send you an email with detailed questions to make sure to know you are serious about this or not.