Explore Korean Spirit!
FREE Bus Tour
About this Program
Let’s go to Explorer Korea!
Theme Bus Tour!
Meet the traditional master artisans, Historical personals, & Experience Korean traditional culture & Ecotourism.
Hosted by Korean Tourism Organization & Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism
Meet the traditional Master Artisans, Historical personas, & experience Korean traditional culture & Ecotourism.
11-12 NOV/18-19 NOV
1. When is it?
A. English trip 1: NOV : 11 sat-12 sun, Ulsan city, Andong City. (SOLD OUT)
B. English trip 2: NOV : 18 sat-19 sun, Daejeon city, Dangjin City (SOLD OUT)
C. China & Japan trip : 18 sat-19 sun, Gwangju city, Seocheon. (Only Japanese seats left)
** Departure time will be 6:45am at Seoul, Yangjae station.
But it could be changed – it will be notified to the ticket holders only.
2. What is the program?
A. English trip 1: NOV : 11 sat-12 sun Ulsan city, Andong City. (SOLD OUT)
– Visit a Traditional pottery factory : meet the artisans, experience, visit museum.
– Visit the Teawha river park
– Visit a Traditional family (Seokgye) : experience the traditional meal, making rice cake.
And more !
– Making pottery experience, Natural dye.
– Visit the Daechung lake
– Visit the most famous bakery: Sengsimdang
– Visit the Solmoe shrine
– Visit the traditional brewery.
– Meet the “Traditional Scholars life”: Visit the traditional school, Tea ceremony, Hanbok & Craft Experience.
– Visit the Traditional rice storage: Making ramie flower.
– Visit the Reeds field.
3. Who can join?
– Foreign passport holders in Korea
– Who have social media page (facebook or instagram or weibe)
– Who can travel with us 2days 1 night.
– Who will take attention to all our notice and mission in detail.
4. What is my duty?
– This is a sample tour course by Korea Tourism Organization.
Korean government offers you these excellent trips as free of change in return.
So we will request you filled up a survey in detail. Your opinion will be used to develop the tourism product in future.
Also publish on your social media to introduce the Korean culture you have experienced.
5. How Can I Apply?
Click the Register Here button below to register, (you can choose only 1 trip! )
and we will send you an email with detailed questions to make sure to know you are serious about this or not.