” FREE TICKET: Seoul Buddhism Culture EXPO.”
November 14~17 2019
About this Program
Great chance to meet the Korean Traditional Master Handicrafts,
Craftworks, Tea, Foods, Templestay, as well as various Artwork at one site!!
Register now and get free ticket!!
Special gift is waiting for you at the venue!
< 2019 Seoul International Buddhism Expo! >
○ What is SEOUL International Buddhism EXPO?:
- Seoul City government hosts 2019 BEXPO.
It’s is a cultural celebration offering guests the best experience of Korean spiritual culture – Buddhism culture.
Visitors can find all kinds of Korean handicrafts, traditional craft-works, traditional tea, foods, Templestay information, as well as various artwork at the EXPO.
Guests can enjoy a cross-cultural experience beyond simple Korean tradition and Buddhism, through all five senses.Register with us and Get Free Ticket and Special Gift at the Entrance!
- Free ticket to all foreigner who register on this page!
- Special Gift to collect at the Entrance!
○ Who can join?
- Foreign passport holders
– Venue: Hangnyeoul Station Line 3 학여울역 Exit 1 . SETEC
○ Where is it?
- Hangnyeoul Station Line 3 학여울역 Exit 1 . SETEC
- Open: 14~17 November, 10am ~ 5pm
- Registration: today ~ November, 13th
- Ticket confirmation : by email.
- Number of tickets : 1000.