2018 Seoul International Buddhist Expo Interpreter service supporter recruitment
2018 BEXPO Interpretation Supporters
About this Program
We are looking for supporters who will help interpreter service and SNS publicity in 2018 Seoul International Buddhist Expo.
March 29 (Sun) – April 1 (Sun)
TIME: 10am – 6pm
You can choose your desired service date for a total of 4 days (select only available dates)
Venue in Gyeongbyeol Station, SETEC
Interpreter service supporter recruitment!
Provide interpretation service for foreigners visiting the fair and promote Seoul International Expo to their SNS
March 6 (Tue) to March 23 (Fri), 2018
Please fill in form from Registration Button below
Monday, March 27, 2018 6:00 pm
** Please be sure to check your email because you will be notified by e-mail of the details of the schedule and place.
- A young man in his 20s or 30s who wants to help the international fair
- Korean who can communicate in at least one of English, Chinese, Japanese, and Nepali or one or more of English, Chinese, Japanese, and Nepali Foreigners who can translate the language into Korean
- Person: 30 to 40 people per day (may be closed early)
College students who want to introduce Korean culture to foreigners and help them
Foreign friends who want to test their Korean skills can become supporters!
- All participants are a team of foreigners and Koreans.
- uniforms, souvenirs, meals
- Interpretation Service Certificate (Service Time Certification)
- Benefits of Cultural Earth Year-ahead Participation