Tuesday, 22 November 2016
SBS MTV ｢THE SHOW｣
[Free ticket by Korea Tourism Organization]
You have to register on
and get confirmation ticket by email.
Inquiry : 02-6933-1072 // email@example.com
***If you already watched this show in previous past events, you can’t register again ***
□ Overview of Live Show
○ Title: SBS MTV “THE SHOW 5”
○ Date & Time: 22 th SEP Tuesday 20:00-21:30 (must arrive on-site at 19:00)
○ Appearance: MCs Zhou Mi, Yerin / 12 – 15 latest K-POP singers/bands
○ Location: Sangam SBS Prism Tower (Address: 82, Sangamsan-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea)
□ Admission Guide
○ It is for admission to watch a TV show, not a performance, so there are no separate admission tickets.
○ Those who wish to be admitted to the show must arrive 1 hour prior to the show (19:30), check with a KTO representative present on-site for their names on the attendee list and stand by.
– On-site representative: use 1330 for FIT
○ The time of admission for the live show is 19:30.
□ Precautions during Live Show
○ The live show will begin exactly at 20:00. Even if one attempts to enter past the time of admission (19:30), he/she will not be admitted.
○ Those whose names are not on the attendee list cannot be admitted.
○ During the show, one cannot exit the studio for any reason. If you wish to go to the restroom, please talk to one of the on-site staff members.
○ For groups or organizations that have applied for admission through KTO, the 2nd floor will be allocated for their seating.
The standing zone on the 1st floor is on a first-come, first-served basis, and Korean K-POP fans will line up starting in the morning for admission.
○ Once admitted, any form of photo-taking is strictly prohibited. If caught by an on-site security guard while taking a photo, you may be forced to leave the studio.
○ The K-POP music shows in Korea sometimes have pre-recording sessions for different singers or bands. The singers/bands who complete a pre-recording may not participate in the live show.
This is depending on the circumstances of the broadcasting station, and KTO does not take any responsibility if such circumstances occur. We kindly ask for your understanding.
○ The list of singers/bands to appear will be announced on the program’s website 1 to 2 days prior to the broadcast.
○ A survey will be conducted of the foreigners present at the show.
For FIT, a survey may be conducted via registered emails. For group tourists, on the other hand, the attendee list and email addresses will be received from tour guides on-site, so we ask for your continued attention and encouragement.