2017 Year of Jeollabuk-do Tourism Social Media Supporters (Venue: Seoul)
1. Date & Venue: 28th Feb (Tuesday) 12:00 pm ~ 3:30 pm at
Four season hotel in Seoul Gwanghwamun.
2. Benefits:- Lunch Buffet.
– Participate in the convention at a 5 stars hotel
3. Duty of participants: Upload the photos on your facebook or Instagram (Social Media)
4. What is Jeollabuk-do Tourism Social media Supporters?
Jeollabuk-do is a province in the southwest of South Korea. The provincial capital is located at Jeonju. Jeollabuk-do has the most fertile fields in the Republic of Korea. Its mountains and fields have been a source of life, providing the fine foods of Korea.
2017 is the year of Jeollabuk-do tourism. The convention will present you, the new tourism programs. And we share it on our social media.
5. Who can join?
– Foreign passport holders who have a social media account and will share photo on facebook or Instagram after the convention.
6. How to register:
– Registration: please click on Registration Tab
– Registration due: Feb 26th (number of seats are limited by each nation)
7. Inquiry: Culture Us
– Email firstname.lastname@example.org
– Tel: 02-6933-1072
**Detailed information will be provided by email.
Hosted by Jeonbuk Provincial Government