” Expat Seoul Theater Street Supporters.”
About this Program
What we do ?
– Attend the ceremony on 7th Sep.
– Watching at least 2 plays and upload 3 postings on social media.
– Enjoy the Seoul theater streets and upload 2 postings on social media.
– Free theater tickets.
– Best supporters will rewarded.
< Expat Seoul Theater Street Supporters. >
During September 2019
Must be able to attend the opening ceremony on Sep 7 (Saturday)
○ What is the program?:
- Daehak-ro (sometimes spelled Daehangno) is Seoul’s theater and performing arts district. Daehak-ro is the name of the neighborhood and the area’s main road. Daehak-ro Street stretches from Jongno 4ga to Hyehwa Rotary.
There are numerous theaters and performance venues of all sizes located throughout the area.
Visitors who are fans of theater, musicals, and music should head to Daehak-ro to get their fill of cultural experiences.
Seoul Theater Street Supporters is a program to promote “대학로 Daehakro Theater streets to the world”
Enjoy the various cultural side of this streets such as theaters, street performance, food, fashion etc & introduce about it on your social media.
- Attend the ceremony on 7th Sep.
- Watching at least 2 plays and upload 3 postings on social media. (*** Play has English subtitles)
- Enjoy the Seoul theater streets and upload 2 postings on social media.
- Free theater tickets.
- Activities fee is included ( amount will be announced on orientation day ).
- Best supporters will rewarded.
○ Who can join?
- Foreign passport holders who use social media actively ( should have more than 500 followers on SNS.)
Selection will be based on number of SNS followers.
( We have to visit your social media and check the numbers, please be honest.)
- Registration: August 20 ~ 31.
- Announcement: Notice by email.
- Please click the Registration & fill the form.