Who we are
Culture Us is a company that promotes Korean culture around the world through cultural experiences and exchanges while simultaneously
networking with citizens around the world.
You and me, we are one.
Share our culture together.
MEANING OF OUR EMBLEM
It is a mixture of our company name
Initials: C & U
The shape represents;
High Five (communication,friendship)
Harmony (colour of yin and yang in circulation, Korean flag)
Experience a special Culture with us!
- Established a corporation in August, 2016
- 2016 August _ 2008 KPOP SUPPORTERS to Promoting the Pyeongchang Olympic Games (Korea Tourism Organization)
- 2016 September _ PyeongChang Olympic D-500 Promotion Event (Gangwon Province)
- 2016 October _ Boys 24 Concert Foreigners Monitoring Project (Korea Tourism Organization)
- 2016 Nov _ Moonlight Walking on the Seoul City wall Familiarization Tour for Foreigners (Korea Tourism Organization)
- November, 2016 _ Korean Traditional Performances Monitoring and Supporters (Korea Tourism Organization)
- January 2017 _ Hwacheon Sancheoneo Festival Global Supporters (Korea Tourism Organization)
- February 2017_ Year of Jeonbuk Visiting Global Supporters (Jeollabuk-do)
- February 2017 _ Women’s Company Certification
- March 2017 _ Seoul International Buddhism Expo Foreign Supporters and Translation and Interpretation Service (Seoul International Buddhism Expo)
- April 2017 ~ May _ Lotus Lantern Festival Global Supporters (YeonDeungHoe Committee)
- October, 2017 Foreign Supporters of Jeonbuk International Youth Tourism Forum
- October, 2017 Received the “Excellence Prize” for the new project to develops traditional market from Seoul city government.
- Interviewed by E-Today Magazine.
- Foreigner Monitoring Evaluation and Promotion on Goodstay Accommodation (Korea Tourism Organization, Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism)
- Familiarization Tour About Ecology, Local Celebrity, Traditional Culture (Korea Tourism Organization )
- Before establishment of the Culture us, we have done : 140 temples templestay monitoring, Nalanda traditional festival (Gathering 700 expat participants), Lotus lantern festival supporters since 2013, Templestay supporters(500 participants), and many more.